Free Meds For a Year!
And an eighth for only $4.20!
Are you already signed up for our loyalty program? See below for more information on how to register
Welcome to Craft Cannabis Co. We would like you to come to see why we are the best dispensary in Oklahoma City, OK. Perhaps you have been to one of our locations in the past, come see our all-new low prices with the same high quality.
When you sign up for our loyalty program we would like to register you to win free meds for one full year. Just as a gift for registering we will send you an offer for $4.20 eitgh that you may redeem instantly.
How to Enter:
- Patients Must register through the Digital Ads Page https://okccraft.com/digital-promotions/
- If you are currently enrolled in our rewards program you may enter by completing this form: Here
- Once registered Patients will enter transaction information for every $100 spent in a single visit through the provided link or QR code. Here
Qualifications / Eligibility:
- No Purchase Necessary
- Must be an Oklahoma Resident
- Must possess a current and valid OMMA Card
Awards and Prizes:
- The winner will receive free meds for one calendar year from the time of the award. This includes one free eighth of flower, of the winner’s choice, with the purchase of any other product of equal or lesser value. An eighth of flower will be registered for a transactional sale of .01, any other products will be discounted to offset this cost.
- This offer will be redeemable once per month for the year awarded.
- Only one winner per household will be awarded
- One drawing will take place per quarter (July 2023, October 2023, and January 2024). Winners will be selected randomly
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and Craft Cannabis Company will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. CCC will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received, 4 winners in total will be selected within the year
- Winners will be notified by a phone call to the number they entered in the loyalty program or by message on their social media platform depending on contact information availability.
- CCC will leave a voicemail with a call-back number if the winner does not answer or a direct message on the winner’s social media account. Winners must respond within 48 hours before another randomly selected winner is called.
- Participating in the Promotion and acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s and guest’s (where applicable) permission for the CCC or its agents to photograph, film and record each winner, and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Promotion or its sponsors for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, CCC may, where legal, require a winner (and guest or travel companion, where applicable) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release. In the case of a conflict in this paragraph 3 b and any similar paragraph in contest specific rules the general specific rules will govern.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Promotion, you:
- agree to grant CCC a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, exhibit, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit any items (including any photos, videos, audio, or written material) submitted as part of your contest entry (the “Materials”), or any portion thereof, in any manner and in any and all formats and media now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party;
- acknowledge that CCC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to use the Materials at all; and
iii. represent and warrant that: you are at least as old as the age of majority in your state; you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to CCC the license provided for herein; you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the Materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license; you are either the parent (or legal guardian) of any minor featured in the Materials or have received the express consent of the parent (or legal guardian) for any such minor to appear in the Materials and to enter the minor’s likeness in the Materials in the contest; and neither the Materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the Promotion, CCC in its sole discretion may require verification of Promotion winner’s or winners’ identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating and/or accepting a prize, entrants, winner(s) and guests (if applicable) agree to release and hold harmless CCC conducting the Promotion, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), its advertising and promotion agencies, any social media platform utilized in the conduct of the Promotion (including but not limited to Facebook, Inc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. CCC may also require eligible Promotion winner(s) and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winner(s), guest(s) or travel companion(s) are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure that their guest(s) or travel companion(s) sign and return any required release.
- CCC conducting the Promotion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Promotion if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or the operation of the website, Facebook Page, Instagram Page and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion, or is otherwise in violation of the rules. CCC conducting the Promotion further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage the website, Facebook Page, and/or any other social networking site used in the Promotion or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the CCC reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. CCC’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of CCC conducting the Promotion, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or canceled, CCC reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, terminate, suspend or cancel the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals, or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from sending or receiving a text message; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond CCC’s control.